Search Engine Optimization and Marketing are really pretty intrigued topics. There are many important techniques and tactics that are quite hard to ignore in SEO and SEM activities. Both the SEO and SEM process start with the search using the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. More than 80% of the internet access starts with the search only. Google holds nearly 70 to 80% of the search request where it has the market share of 70%. That has made Google as the top search engine. Nearly a million of internet users or B2B owner use Adwords and google content network reaches nearly 80% of the US internet users.
SEO & SEM:
- Companies that have a blog page get nearly 97% of inbound links where it is not the same for the companies who do not have a blogs. Inbound links are a key factor for the success of the SEO.
- To find the local business in a location, products and services, internet user take desktop nearly 65% and mobile users nearly 36%. It is recommended to support the mobile user who are fast growing in mobile user’s ratio. In this around 26% of the users go with social media for promoting their products and much more.
- More than 50% of the mobile search leads to purchase. Very interesting right? And 78% of the mobile searches are for local business only. We strongly recommend the local SEO guys to improve the visibility in mobile (build a responsive site).
- 70% of the user likes to click only the organic search result.
- 70-80% of the internet users ignore the paid Ads. Only SEO leads to increased presence in an organic manner.
- Search is a driver which takes users to the content site that beats social media with 300%.
- Believe it or not, 93% of the internet users start with search engine.
- Nearly 81% of the business companies accept that their blog is an important asset for their business.
- SEO generates traffic of 14.5% where other media and print Ads brings only 1.7% of the traffic.
- Do you know? 18% of the click goes to the #1st position of the search result in google followed by 10% for #2nd position followed by 7% for the 3rd position as per the report.
eConsultancy Slingshot SEO