Joomla 3.8.3 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which includes over 60 bug fixes and improvements.
What’s in Joomla 3.8.3?
Joomla 3.8.3 addresses several bugs, including:
- Support for multiple download sources on update servers (AKA download mirrors) #18926
- PHP 7.2 Compatibility fixes
- Update TinyMCE 4.5.8 #18574
- Multilingual Associations component: reduce the number of duplicate queries #18544
- [com_fields] Multilanguage: fixing display of fields when the item concerned is set to ALL #18536
- Eliminate crippling performance of content search plugin for large sites with custom fields #18915
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Note: Please read the update instructions for updating.
Please remember to backup your site before updating and to clear your site, administrator and browser cache after updating.
If you find a bug in Joomla please report it on the Joomla! Issue Tracker.
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQs regarding the 3.8.3 release.
A huge Thank You to our volunteers!
A big thank you goes out to everyone that contributed to the Joomla 3.8 release!
Make the next Joomla release even better
Join the Joomla! Volunteer community and contribute your skills and time to help Joomla! grow even more.
- Become a tester – no special skills required, but able to install test releases, and follow reporting instructions
- Help us translate – for those who speak English and any other language
- Document new features – for those who can write tutorials and technical documentation
- Other areas – find one that fits your skills and interests.
Source : https://www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5717-joomla-3-8-3-release.html